[ZWeb] Fortnightly Zope News

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Fri Mar 10 01:50:55 EST 2006

Hi all,
this is a pre-announcement of
the 'Fortnightly Zope News' at http://blog.planetzope.org/

I'd like to inform you about the publication before i put it into
'zope.org' news channel next week.

We have prepared 4 issues so far - its all about biweekly zope related
information from newsfeeds and mailing lists, releases, sprint info,
conference news and press announcements, with a trailing list of useful
links.

The blog has 2 editors at the moment and we are looking for people to
participate in writing and collecting information.

Please provide use your feedback on content and structure.

Thanks in advance
Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m