[ZWeb] Version 3

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 05:13:26 EST 2006

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> This might be an important use case, but it is out of the scope for the
> new zope.org setup. The new setup is specifically targeted at not being
> a free-for-all community playground anymore.
>
> One of the reasons why the old site is getting worse every day is loads
> of outdated and sometimes plain bad documents and products that no one
> cares for anymore.

So how are people supposed to publish news items?

Where are they supposed to release software?

How are people coming to Zope supposed to find products they want to use?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for limiting scope a lot, but if we're not
catering for these basic needs, then what's the point of having the site
at all?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk