[ZWeb] V3 Updated

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Sun Mar 26 02:06:48 EST 2006

Chris Withers wrote:
 > Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
 >>
 >> http://www.modscape.com/zope/v3/products_html
 >>
 >> Added a products page. Linked from the nav.
 >
 > Damn. This really is very good. Would there be any problem with just
 > replacing the main_template and Products page on Zope.rog with this
design?

I already proposed to setup his design as an alternative skin in
zope.org for *testing* with the current content to Tom - he did not
comment on that.

Nevertheless, even if we could use it as suggested, we'd need to make
some changes (right column should be removed or replaced on
non-Frontpage pages), styles should be defined along the current
stylesheet, ...

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m