[ZWeb] Move-Message in Wiki pages

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Nov 9 10:50:40 EST 2006

Hi,

can someone make a small change to the 'wiki has moved' message in the
wikis that are affected?

I (and I know of other people) keep clicking on the 'moved' link to get
to the new wiki when reading the message, but you end up in the
discussion. I think the 'moved' should point to the new page as well.
The pointer to the discussion about it isn't really needed IMHO, or
could be presented in the new wiki, or could be in a later link.

Thanks,
Christian