[ZWeb] Re: Grrr. zope.org wikis are evil.

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Oct 9 17:57:58 EDT 2006

> Seriously though, if all that is desired is a microsite, all we need to do
> is setup a zwiki, point zwiki.zope.org to it.  I believe Simon will do that?

I'd rather have zope.org/zope foundation own this - I don't want to be a
bottleneck. But this does sound like a good interim option to try.

If there's interest I/we could harvest as many of the zope.org
pages/wikis as possible using Michael's list and work out some of the
hosting/content/cleanup issues as an independent task. This could be
moved to a new zope.org at some point in the future.

One problem would be duplicated content getting out of sync, but that
need not be a huge problem as there isn't much wiki editing going on
right now.