[ZWeb] What's wrong with zope.org?

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Oct 10 10:03:48 EDT 2006

Morten W. Petersen wrote:
> I can't access zope.org from here.  Earlier today I was able
> to access the site, but not download packages with wget from
> a server..

Something DNS-y broke, it appears (high level view here, I have no clue
what is going on in detail). I think the people with the power to make
this right are still asleep.

I'm feeling bad about this as this may be a result of the first
'community management' activity around zope.org. Not an auspicious
start, but hey, we can only improve things from here, I hope!

Regards,

Martijn