[ZWeb] Fwd: zope.org DNS screwed up

Justizin justizin at siggraph.org
Tue Oct 10 12:18:07 EDT 2006

Yes.  I'll forward you both the ZFoundation welcome mail.

The biggest mistake I made was not asking Rob to double-check a few
records before making the switch.  I checked that all of our new NS
were resolving records, but didn't test them against the correct
records.

Okay I'm going to peek at the rest of this thread.