[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-dev] svn.zope.org down?

Justizin justizin at siggraph.org
Thu Oct 12 09:22:41 EDT 2006

Wichert -

Use /etc/hosts.  Clear local DNS caches if you can.

  63.240.213.173 cvs.zope.org

It resolves fine from the ten or so machines I can check it on, but
that's only 0.0000000000001% or so of the internet.

If you see something other than hosts which point at 63.240.213.1,
please provide details.

On 10/12/06, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> There still appear to be some outstanding dns issues...
>
> Chris
>
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > Is something happening with svn.zope.org? I haven't been able to use
> > anonymous or authorized svn for two days.
> >
> > Wichert.
> >

> --
>             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter
http://www.siggraph.org/