[ZWeb] Skinning the new zope 3 wiki

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Oct 16 09:42:00 EDT 2006

On 10/16/06 9:32 AM, "Jens Vagelpohl" <jens at dataflake.org> wrote:

> On 16 Oct 2006, at 09:26, Lennart Regebro wrote:
>
>> On 10/16/06, Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org> wrote:
>>> Hm... I thought we had not made any decision as to a _zope.org_
>>> design, only a _foundation.zope.org_ design - those are two different
>>> things.
I thought the exact opposite.  Go figure.

I think the foundation site slurped the new zope.org look and feel because
it was something that needed to be up sooner.....

> You're definitely right on that, I just wanted to bring it up so we
> don't have a lot of people starting to complain *after* the redesign
> work for other microsites has been done. Besides, if we choose a
> different design for zope.org it might be a bit confusing when you
> jump to a wiki site with a different design - unless that doesn't
> matter.
>
> We should have a quick show of hands throughout today to make sure we
> don't end up in some squabble over this.
>
> +1 from me - I think the simple foundation design is perfectly fine
> for the wiki microsite.
>
> jens

Regardless, clarification and finalization would be nice.
I think the work Tom did for the zope.org site should span all the
*.zope.org sites.

Andrew