[ZWeb] Wiki CSS

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Sun Oct 22 23:25:19 EDT 2006

Since the Z3 dev wiki home page is a definition list, I applied some
styles to dl, dt and dd for the new wiki skin.

Overall, any opinions on site style, i.e.:

  * I think a good set of CSS makes a web site look more professional

  * I prefer plain-jane pages, CSS makes the pages look too flowery

  * I prefer plain-jane as the default, but would like to have a set
of styles available that I can apply specifically by wrapping
elements in something like <div class="style-type"></div>

- Kevin