[ZWeb] Re: website design discussion

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 04:47:42 EDT 2006

On 9/4/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen at infrae.com> wrote:
> Is 800x600 that common these days?

Hardly by people that would be interested in Zope, right?

Anyway, I think the important decision here is to make it readable.
And that means that the content column should not fill out the whole
page. On a 1600 pixel widescreen that looks like shit. And the content
column is a good size now, and it looks fine on my 1024 screen. On my
widescreen, it looks weird, but not as weird as it would look with
wider content column.

This design is good. In fact, it's great. If we really want to use up
more screen space, we could move the "extras" to a separate column,
but I like the current way better.