[ZWeb] Re: website design discussion

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Sep 4 11:32:43 EDT 2006

Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
> http://www.modscape.com/zope
>
> Please let me know of any bugs and what your browsers/os setup is.
>
> Zope Foundation
> Design 1, Version 1

While I really like the colours in general, I find the gray of the "Zope
Foundation" in the logo image not right. Either should be darker
(perhaps black?) or brighter. Either way, it needs to stand out more
over the blue-grayish background.

I don't see a big problem with fixed layouts. I have a hard time letting
the "it's a waste of space" argument count. Just make your browser
window smaller and you got that space on your screen back!

Philipp