[ZWeb] content discussion

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Sep 5 06:08:18 EDT 2006

Hi there,

This is what I wrote so far concerning the Zope Foundation. I welcome
any input or extensions so we can improve this text.

Any text you can contribute?

Any sections you would look for and are missing?

Send your responses to the list for now. Soon this will expand beyond my
mailbox and I'll likely start something in svn.zope.org to maintain the
text (we can always put it into a CMS later).

Regards,

Martijn