[ZWeb] volunteer for transforming ReST + templates into HTML

Justizin justizin at siggraph.org
Mon Sep 18 11:56:15 EDT 2006

On 9/18/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen at infrae.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I started doing some work on transforming the restructured text content
> + templates into HTML pages, but I didn't get very far, and I figured
> instead I ask a volunteer.
>
> So, the task:
>
> Write code (such as a Python script) that takes the restructured text
> files (that I will send you) and wraps the layout (that I will also send
> you) around it, making the menus and such work. The result should be a
> bunch of HTML pages that can be served by Apache.
>
> If you're interested, drop me a mail.

I think there is already python code for doing this:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo/Products/CMFDeployment

--
Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound
truth may very well be another profound truth."
- Niels Bohr

Am I helpful? http://rate.affero.net/justizin