[ZWeb] content discussion

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Sep 22 05:02:54 EDT 2006

foundation web team wrote:
> Hello Martijn,
> The document list on the current website is the following. I think we
> may have to retain this list ? no ?

The documents on the current site indeed need to appear on the new site.
  I've put them in the new structure. (some of the documents probably
need updating eventually as the work of the foundation progresses, but
we'll keep what's there for now)

> BTW is there a work in progress site  ? There are simple corrections to
> the content that I can work on or provide feedback.

Since yesterday, we maintain the text here:

http://svn.zope.org/web/zf/trunk/

You can check it out like this:

svn co svn://svn.zope.org/web/zf/trunk/ zf

If you want to see the HTML version of the site (without any navigation
or templates, it's just for testing), you can try running htmlize.py.
You need Python docutils on your machine as it uses rst2html.

If you have any small fixes, check them in yourselves if you have
access. If they're bigger changes to the meaning of the text, please
inform me so I can review them as a board member. This applies to
everyone who wants to work on the text.

Thanks!

Regards,

Martijn