[ZWeb] Re: updated zope foundation website texts in svn.zope.org

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Sep 22 06:52:08 EDT 2006

Hi Martijn,

Sorry my response is a bit slow.

* I've got the new docs up.

* Menu generated from directory structure. Omitting directories with
binary files only.

* Renamed members/members.txt to index.txt (easier if we have a default
index in each directory.

* Menu title and description and page title pulled from first few lines
of text.

http://zf.tfws.org.nz/

Code at:
svn://treefernwebservices.co.nz/var/svn/zopefoundation/trunk/www

Best regards,
Darryl