[ZWeb] we now have a repository for ZF restructured text

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Sep 22 07:40:05 EDT 2006

On Sep 22, 2006, at 5:44 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> The official repository for restructured text that will become the
> Zope Foundation website is here:
>
> http://svn.zope.org/web/zf/trunk
>
> You can check it out:
>
> svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/web/zf/trunk zf
>
> You can also do a writeable checkout if you have permissions:
>
> svn co svn+ssh://svn.zopeorg/repos/main/web/zf/trunk zf

This isn't a separate repository, but just a project within the main
software repository.

If you are not already a zope.org committer, to get write access to
this, you will need to submit a contributor agreement, http://
www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/Contributor.pdf.  By far, the easiest
and quickest way to submit this is to send me a signed scanned copy.

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org