[ZWeb] Re: the maintenance of change logs

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Mon Sep 25 07:59:27 EDT 2006

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
[snip]
> I don't know what the schedule is for the foundation to start hosting
> this, but I'd argue for starting the systems setup from scratch and
> adding new settings then.

We don't have a schedule yet. I agree that doing a systems setup with
community-understood components will be something we'll have to do at
some point.

I would like to be able to get things going before we redo the whole
hosting infrastructure, though... How much work do you think it would be
to set up the current zope.org on a new system?

Regards,

Martijn