Zope.org DNS ( was Re: [ZWeb] http://namespaces.zope.org/zope )

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Sep 26 13:18:19 EDT 2006

Justizin wrote:
> On 9/26/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen at infrae.com> wrote:
[snip]
> I'm glad to be the lead, and I'm glad for either of the other guys to
> be the lead. ;d

You're the only one volunteering for this right now, as far as I can
see, so if you think you and Jens can get along after this DNS
initiation rite or whatever you two were having just now, you're now the
official lead. :) Great, thanks!

> Whoever you decide to nag, I think the three of us can hammer this out.

Excellent. By the way, are you a Zope Foundation member in any way? I'm
not sure whether it matters at this stage, just checking.

>> * A plan of action worked out between the three of you. I basically need
>> to know what needs to be done bureaucratically from the side of Zope
>> Corporation and the Foundation to get this arranged. I'll leave the
>> actual work to you all - I intend to only be there when stuff needs to
>> be expedited somehow.
>
> Okay.  We will need:
>
>  * A copy of the existing zope.org zone files
>  * Cooperation from rob at zope.org to change the NS record pointers
>  * A list of people who need access in ZoneEdit

I will contact Rob and try to get the ball rolling. I'll pass it back to
you guys as soon as possible.

Regards,

Martijn