[ZWeb] wiki.zope.org is still unreachable

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Thu May 10 05:28:57 EDT 2007

I think that's a generous offer - Thanks Chris.

The server is now back online.  I've restarted both the foundation site and
wiki site.  I'll add start up scripts for this to init.d in the near future
today/tomorrow - so that when the server restarts we don't have to manually
restart out software.

Andrew