[ZWeb] Error Type, IOError, Error Value, [Errno 28] No space left on device

David Lawson david at zope.com
Mon Aug 3 13:22:16 EDT 2009

Joseph and I both cleaned off some things.  I also modified the repozo
backup cleanup script to only keep six days of backups, otherwise we
would have run out of space again either in a week or the next time
the database packed.  The major space usage was the Data.fs, the
Data.fs.old, and two full FS backups made by repozo.

--Dave