[Zope] - HELP problems

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:11:40 -0500

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 01:42:24PM +0000, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Christopher G. Petrilli wrote:
> >
> > Gang,
> >
> > I just started playing with the reelease---the right one this time--and
> > noticed that if I click "help" tab, then it opens a new window, but
> > never actually loads anything... is this the righ behaviour? :-)
>
> No.  It's not the behavior I get either.
> What version of Python are you using?

I was using 1.5.2b1 at some level of CVS revision :-)  Gotta love that.

> > I went looking and everything seems to be there, but it doesn't seem to
> > be "linked" in, and being new and all to Zope, can someone explain how I
> > make it work?
>
> It works for me.  Are you still having the problem?
> If so, could you provide a URL to your site?

Well, no, but it seems to have started when I had the problem with the
'id' not being generated (see David Ascher's better description), and I
suspect is quite related.  As soon as I fixed the other problem, thoguh
the wholesale replace of all of Python, extension modules, Zope, etc (I
tried each individually, no go), it went away.

Most odd. The other thing was that things worked fine for a while...
BIZARRE.

Chris