[Zope] - Developer Docs Updated

James Strickland james@perforce.com
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:27:05 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Amos Latteier wrote:
> I've improved the Zope developer docs a bit. We've still got a long way to
> go, but we're getting closer.

Excellent!  Thanks.  Now I know what the others were talking about when
they referred to the sample product.  Hopefully I'll be able to figure
things out from here... (although I probably won't be getting back to Zope
for a while due to other things I need to work on)

btw, on http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Developer/ExternalMethods
I think you're missing a "like" or "as you would for" after each "just" -
am I right?

  You can call your External Methods from within DTML, just normal
  methods.  Also you can publish External Methods through the
  web just normal methods.

--
James Strickland
Perforce Software