[Zope] - Concept Questions

Jeff Bauer jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:58:03 -0600

> I realize this list for the Zope beta, would anyone
> object if I post some conceptual questions on Zope,
> such as "can Zope" "should Zope" will Zope"? or should
> I send them directly to Digicool and reserve this
> list for startup questions only?

Not speaking for Digital Creations, but discussion is
encouraged on this list.  This actually helps the Z guys
because it takes some of the load off them responding
to email.  It helps if you can ground your questions in
pragmatic terms, however, such as Skip's recent calendar
thread.  Most subscribers understood what Skip was trying
to accomplish and everyone benefited from the discussion.

Best regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.