[Zope] - Zope and SSL

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@ag.or.at
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 00:01:40 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Christopher G. Petrilli wrote:

> I'm gonna put my "work hat" on (I do crypto for a living :-), and say
> don't even try this one :-) It's too big a pain in the ass to get right,
> and Apache does a prettyy good job. If I was gonna try and shove it into
And one can use BoboHTTPServer.py with Apache-SSL. Best of both worlds:
-) BoboHTTPServer.py for development easeness.
-) Apache as a frontend dealing with logging, SSL, and other nifty stuff.

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by