[Zope] - FYI: Infoworld article

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:43:21 -0500

[must put down baby...one-handed typing is too hard...]

Whew, much better.  For you weekend Zopers, here's a bit of news:

  http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayStory.pl?981211.whpython.htm

The reporter called me on Thursday to chat.  Wasn't clear what kind of
article he was writing though.  Interestingly about ten minutes after I
talked to the reporter (Jeff Walsh) I got a call from Dave Winer who had
just talked to him.

Anyway, Jeff said the article might be in the print edition on Monday.
If the binary distributions appear to be pretty stable, then Amos and I
will start talking more about Zope next week.

Also, I know there is interest in a roadmap that shows what is going to
happen when, especially SQL integration.  If I can ever get this silly
Q&A done, I'll get one online.  Sorry!

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909