[Zope] - More on Binary Kits

Jim Fulton jim.fulton@Digicool.com
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:12:26 -0500

It has been pointed out to me that I should provide some sort of
testing machinery in the binary kit.  I should have.  In fact,
this has made me rethink the binary kit a little.  I think that I'll
make the next binary kit look alot more like the source release.
When someone builds the kit, they won't just get something they can
send me, they'll also get a working Zope installation that they can try
out.  Duh, why didn't I think of that before.

If you are thinking of creating binaries but haven't started,
I suggest waiting for a new version of the binary kit.
(This'll be zkit-1.9.0k3.) I probably won't get around to this
till the end of this week.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.