[Zope] - Zopefying existing websites

Scott Robertson sroberts@codeit.com
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:35:46 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Ronald Offerman wrote:

> A nice (java) editor would also be nice 8=))

I made that comment earlier. I only have a limited knowledge of java but
it seems to me that it wouldn't be to difficult to take an application
like jEdit and turn it into an applet and then replace the text widget on
the document edit page. Am I wrong in this? Anyone interested in taking a
stab at this, I could lend some help or even attempt it in a few months
when I have some extra time.

- Scott Robertson             Phone: 714.972.2299 -
- CodeIt Computing            Fax:   714.972.2399 -
-                http://codeit.com                -