[Zope] - Setting up 2 Zope's

Pedro Lima pedrovl@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:51:21 -0800 (PST)

I want to make to two web sites in my server and I thought it would be
better to have 2 Zope's running separatly (mainly because of
permissions and for being able to move the databases from one machine
to other)

As if I'm not sure if this is possible. Can someone tell me if it's
worth to find the problem, or if this won't ever work?

I tried the following

* I instaled 2 zope directories in
  /usr/local/zope  and  /usr/local/zope2

* I instaled Zap and I added one extra rewrite rule to
  the Apache/start file

-c "RewriteRule ^/site/(.*) $dot/../../zope2/Zope.cgi/\$1
[last,e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]" \

The first site http://localhost/zope/ works fine, the second zope
(localhost/site/) gives the error

---
Temporarily Unavailable

The resource you requested is temporarily unavailable - please try
again later.

(103) unable to verify if process is running
---