[Zope] - Ann: Zope Zen Revealed

Amos Latteier Amos@digicool.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:14:41 -0500

Want to increase your Zope Zen Quotient (ZZQ) without spending a dime?

Come on over to the Zope site and read up on the Zope object publishing
philosophy.

http://www.zope.org/Information/Zen

There are currently articles on:

* Object Publishing
* Acquisition
* HTML Methods

There's also an article on SQL Methods in the works.

These articles are geared more to Zope users than Zope programmers, but
it is my hope that they can give everyone some insight into how to think
about working with Zope.

Have fun and send me your complaints as well praise.

-Amos

P.S. Here's some other recently posted pieces of documentation you might
have missed:

* Zope Components -- explains the basic object publishing process in
terms of Zope components. It even includes an illustration.

http://www.zope.org/Information/Components

* Zope Design Techniques -- Talks about factoring common content and
services, and iterative design in Zope.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/HowTo/DesignTechniques

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com