[Zope] - PCGI with IIS 4.0

Hannu Krosing hannu@trust.ee
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:27:25 +0200

Jeff Bauer wrote:

> Amos got pcgi-wrapper.exe successfully working with IIS
> back in August.  I'll let him provide the details, then
> I'll add them to the pcgi docs. ;-)

Now it seems that these docs may be sufficient for getting it to run,
as I get same results on both Apache and IIS

After installing Apache 1.3.3 to port 81 and testing my pcgi
conf file and editing some of my .py files I have progressed to
"No error" (does it refer to Dr. No ?) :

(102) failure during connect
<!--
No error
pcgi-wrapper-version 2.0a4
-->

Now my next question is, how could I get some more debugging info
out of my setup.

Or is my question too Bobo specific and all this is alredy very
intuitive in Zope ;)

Hannu