[Zope] - Status check

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:22:39 -0800

At 06:46 PM 12/23/98 -0800, Timothy J. Grant wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Just curious, I just caught up with my message backlog and discovered that
>my traffic stopped on 12/17.
>
>Is the list down, or did I do something wrong?...........

Mailman was having trouble sending mail to you, so your subscription was
disabled. I just manually re-enabled it. Sorry.

For list administration requests you should mail mailman directly at
zope-request@zope.org

If you need help using mailman check out the mailman instructions page on
the zope site at:

http://www.zope.org/Community/Mailman

If you can't get mailman to help you directly write me at
zope-admin@zope.org and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks.

-Amos