[Zope] - OK, i"m stupid or.. fsimport

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 17:13:13 -0500

On Mon, Dec 28, 1998 at 02:12:37PM -0800, Amos Latteier wrote:
> I don't quite understand what you mean. If you are saying, "I hacked the
> external method and now it doesn't work." I would say, "Most likely your
> hack broke it. Post your code and let's take a look at it."

I hacked the _isimg test to drop the extension to all lower case BEFORE
comparing, it still returns true, as it did before... and according to
mrcreosote, it SHOULD be running the manage_addImage method, but all the
images are inserted, but have application/octet-stream as their type,
which says that it was inserted based on a failed _isdoc _isimg test...

that make sense?  I didn't modiufyt anything in THAT section of the
code.

Chris