[Zope] - partial publishing of Zope .bbb

Tim Fraser tfraser@crieff-strathearn.freeserve.co.uk
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 22:02:50 +0000

Wondering if there would be demand for a degree of offline development
of Zope sites.  (in the UK all telephone calls are charged)

I can see this could be problematic.  With many people updating a "live"
site, copying across an offline version in entirety would wipe out other
updates.

Would partial publishing of higher up folders be workable?   (ie the
manager uploads the folders that control the look and feel, not the
sub-folders which contain authors content)

Even if desirable, I confess I dont know HOW this would be done.  Views
anyone?
Tim Fraser