[Zope] - Why I don't think Zope will work for me

John Eikenberry jae@taos.kavi.com
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 00:18:41 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

> That's why I've build my own ``little'' (perhaps tiny would describe it
> better) Zope Clone, using only Bobo&DocumentTemplate. As you've notices
> I've left out BoboPOS, so you can guess where I'm storing my data.
> Yes, on the filesystem. (Not completly correct, as I'm using an
> filestorage API, I could (at least in theory) store the whole site or part
> of it somewhere else, be it an SQL server, be it something else ;) )

Once BoboPOS3 is out, with its cleaned up and stabilized API, wouldn't it
be possible to build a replacement for it that uses the filesystem instead
of the binary format? I thought one of the features of the new BoboPOS was
that it would allow alternative storage methods...

---

John Eikenberry
[jae@taos.kavi.com - http://taos.kavi.com/~jae/]
 will deserve neither and lose both."