[Zope] - Tabula

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:02:51 -0800

At 05:05 PM 12/30/98 +0100, Magnus Lie Hetland  wrote:

>Where is the documentation for Tabula? Is it indeed a standard part of
>Zope? Sorry if I'm being dense here... (And yes, I did find the Object
>Reference, but it wasn't easy to use as an introduction...)

Tabula is *not* part of free Zope. In addition, I don't believe that there
is a Tabula User's Guide available yet...

The Object Reference is not, as you say, an introduction--it gives you
reference information about the installed components.

What are you trying to accomplish?

>(Perhaps you should have a search engine on your site? :)

Yes, we're looking into that. It's a little trickier than just installing a
search engine since the pages are Zope objects... Putting together a decent
Zope search product (better than the built-in Find) is a worthy project.

-Amos