[Zope] - Requirements for a project development system

LD Landis ldl@LDL.HealthPartners.COM
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:43:46 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

  Just wanting to emphatically say "Hear! Hear!" to this...  I don't mind
  there being a "binary" file as long as there is a converter to and from
  an character (preferably ASCII) representation of same...  (uuencode,
  base64 and ilk do not count as I am using the term converter, I want
  meaningfully diffable stuff... obviously gifs etc may need exclusion
  unless they are small or some other criteria...).

--
Cheers,
	--ldl