[Zope] - additional docs, of builtin modules and _ ?

LD Landis ldl@LDL.HealthPartners.COM
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 13:53:22 -0600 (CST)

Brian,

  Is the "collector" likely to be Open Source?

  On a related but different topic...

  What are your (collective) plans re: CVS, et al...

  Personally, I haven't yet delved into that world... thought I'd wait to
  hear what message comes down from the mountain (DC)... heard Paul express
  some concern (I thought) over the "trials and tribulations" of the GNOME
  or KDE project experiences...  This is mainly to let you know that some
  of us are watching for some announcement/discussion on this.

--
Cheers,
	--ldl