[Zope] help! uploading images..

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:50:34 -0500

Create your own form and define your own access policies, then use the
same action="" that the management interferace 'Add Image' form uses.
It's handy to remember that  the management interface is just a Zope
application like any other, it uses DTML and python just like a DTML or
Product would.  There are no (ok, there are *few*) mysterious methods.
Studying the way the management interface works can enlighten many
problems.

-Michel