[Zope] User Profile Code?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:54:14 -0500

That's because we're still writing the requirements document for it.  A
general solution to the problem is actually quite complex.

> I am _NOT_ complaining! I understand DC has priorities, but,
> can I stick
> my finger in the wind, here? Is this code still being worked
> on? Any ideas
> on when it will be released? I am more than willing to code
> my own, but I
> just hate reinventing wheels; my wheels are never as round as
> the other
> guys'. :^)

I'm afraid to say there is no code at the moment, just ideas and some
requirements.  However, if soulds like you have a specific problem (and
a dealine, which means your have to impliment your own solution).  Could
you tell us about it so that we can consider it as another application
specific problem our general solution needs to fit?

-Michel