[Zope] ZServer & No luck

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:44:59 -0500

On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 12:33:07PM -0500, Pavlos Christoforou wrote:
> For a quick fix add the following lines in the start.py file before the
> import zope_handler
>
> import sys,os
> sys.path.insert(0,os.path.join('..','lib','python'))

I don't know where this went since it was in one of the pre-releases I
looked at, but here's what I have in there, and it's a bit more generic:

ZOPE_HOME='/usr/local/zope/Zope'

import sys, os
sys.path.insert(0,os.path.join(ZOPE_HOME,'lib','python'))

This works better, and I'm always careful of relative paths in
situations like this.

Chris