[Zope] Sorry, an error occured. LinuxPPC

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:04:48 -0500

You probably have to take this particular aspect of the problem to the
Python people.

> Anyway... I start up ZopeHTTPServer with:
> # python serve.py
>
> It runs appropriately. I open up Netscape and login and go
> the manage screen.
>
> I click on the Control Panel.
> I click on database management and get this error.
>
> Sorry, an error occured.
>
> I go back to the Control Panel and click on Shutdown and get
> this error.
>
> Sorry, an error occured.

In side the HTML source code if this error page is a traceback.  This
would be most helpful.  Just send the whole page source.

> I am able to add objects, DTML Method, etc. Change objects.

Do these give the same error as above?  Anytime you get the error, look
at the source.  This way we can tell if your getting different errors.

-Michel