[Zope] Re: ZSybaseDA undefined symbol: bsd_tcp

Brian Hooper brian@garage.co.jp
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 14:49:37 +0900

Hi there -

Sorry for all your trouble -- I'll make the connection string syntax
a lot more explicit in the documentation - right now it is:

It is possible to use '' or "" for empty arguments (for example,

sa '' '' mydb

if you are using the sa account with an empty password and the
default server (SYBASE).

I will also tweak the Setup.in so that things work as is w/ Linux
(up until recently I only had a Solaris setup so things were difficult
to test).  And, I want to expand the coverage of ZSybaseDA so that it
is a little more robust and feature-rich (and work on database API
compliance).  More soon!

-Brian Hooper