[Zope] [Beginner question] Date last revised

Mitchell Marks mitchell@cs.uchicago.edu
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 12:13:12 -0500

Hello,

What way is there to refer to the last-modified date of a Zope document,
from within it?  Since it's displayed on the management page for a
document, I'm sure it's accessible somehow, but so far guessing at names to
use in

        <!--#var document-last-modified-->

hasn't gotten me anywhere, and I don't see it listed in Properties.  Am I
overlooking it in one of those lists in the User Guide?

Thanks,

  Mitch Marks

--
Mitchell Marks                          (773) 702-6041 AAC-010A
CUIP: Chicago Public Schools / Univ. of Chicago Internet Project