[Zope] Has anyone tried authentication accross multiple serve rs?

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:07:55 +1000

I've tried using cookie authentication with UserDB but so far can not get it
to work. Everytime I try to login in it presents me with the normal basic
authentication header. I believe this maybe something to do with permissions
but so far can't figure it out. I am using IIS4 and have turned of basic
authentication.