[Zope] Rewrites in Apache and Zope.cgi/manage

Peter Toneby woormie@acc.umu.se
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 18:03:29 +0200

Hi

I want to have a site manage.site.org that when accessed brings up the Zope manage interface, but I can't figure out how to do that.
If I set the DocumentRoot to /usr/lib/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi/manage I get not authorized but if I use a RewriteRule like  ^/(.*) /usr/lib/cgi-bin/test.cgi/manage [e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l] I get authorized but I get like 10^10000 frames...
Does anyone have a setup like this? Or any ideas on how to do it.

/Peter Toneby
--
We are the Povorg. You will be indented into the collective.
	/Ken Tyler (povray.binaries.images)