[Zope] ZOPE doesn't automatically recognize the height and wi dth of JPEG images

Bill Randle billr@coinet.com
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:08:16 -0700

I imagine Martijn will reply also, but in case you're in a hurry and can't
wait for 1.11, here's the info from a previous message on the Zope-dev list.
I added this to my stock 1.10.2 source and it works just fine.