[Zope] Zope site testimonials needed

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:52:31 -0400

On Fri, Apr 16, 1999 at 03:37:06PM -0400, Marquess E.. Lewis wrote:

> [asks for more testimonials and amens] :-)

What would help in providing this would be some idea of what use you're
planning to apply Zope (or something else) to... the "application
server" market is awefully vague at this point in it's growth cycle.  I
realise you might not be able to divulge exact details, but any pointers
to the general application would help focus the information to something
that is actually relavent.

> Here is the carrot: our budget is not small.  We can put a lot of
> resources into this and the Zope community should benefit as a whole.

Gimme $20, I'll give you any testimonial you'd like :-)
Seriously, though, more information is always helpful, within whatever
restrictions you might have.

Chris