[Zope] Q: Howto create a different tree element ?

Shaw, Howard ShawH@STHS.org
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:55:17 -0500

It is indeed possible to add a custom tag from a product. I used this
technique in my Counter product. I copied the technique from the
Calender product (I don't remember off hand who created that), which
implements a seriously powerful tag. It (the Calendar product) is
available from the Zope contributions download page, and demonstrates
how to construct a tag which can contain DTML to be rendered per
iteration, as well as how to create variables to be made available to
the inner DTML, much like the 'in' tag.

Howard C. Shaw III
Programmer/SysAdmin
St. Thomas High School