[Zope] Checkboxes in dtml and external methods

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:51:34 -0400

Hi Phil:

> I have a DTML form ahich looks, simplified version, like this:
>
> <form action="receiver" method=post>
> <input type=checkbox name=cb>option 1
> <input type=checkbox name=cb>option 2
> <input type=checkbox name=cb>option 3
> <input type=checkbox name=cb>option 4
> <input type=checkbox name=cb>option 5
>
> <input type=submit name=ok value=ok>
> </form>
>
> when this form is submitted I need, in 'receiver', to pass
> the multiple
> values of 'cb' through to an external method.

Hmm. I think your're after the behavior of a multiple select LIST (i.e.,
SELECT) with the UI of a checkbox.  I don't think that will work.  If
you're really after the select use that.  Otherwise I think you'll have
to change the name of each checkbox input widget to get visibility of
each on individually on the ACTION document.

--Rob